March 22, 2010

For the Ladies (its all about letting the girliness out to play)!!!

Hello all:

As you already know I have been fighting a nasty illness and it's taking a toll on my productivity. So while I rest and recuperate, I have a few music videos for you and me ;).



Whenever I hear this song I always think of the "craziness" that women will put up with and I'm sad that they don't feel that they deserve better.





So, when I talk about the "beach house" this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about!!!!




I love this song and the video is quite stunning. This song reminds me of my friends probably because whenever I need them they are there for me. Anne, I can never tell you enough how grateful and honored I am that you are my friend and that you share your family and your love with me. It's been an interesting 10 years and I'm excited to see what the next 10 years will bring.



This is one of the few songs where the music actually captured my attention before the words. I'm still not sure how I feel about the song but I love the melody and beat. This version of the video is interesting as well.



Lady Antebellum- Need you Now video Link NOTE- the link will take you away from my page but if you click the back arrow it will bring you back here!

When I hear this song, lots of different things go through my mind. Of course, my friends because I know that even if its 1am if I really need you all I need to do is call. Fortunately, Nikki is in another time zone so if it's 1am here it's earlier there :)

NOTE- I am feeling much better today but I'm still trying to take it easy so that I can gradually move back into the full swing of things. I'm hoping that this means I will get caught up on my blogs.

Happy viewing Ladies :)

1 comment:

  1. Sade-By your side is one of my favorite songs! I have only heard it on Sex and the City, yes, I know I'm a junkie, but love it! It has been an interesting 10 yrs. Here's to another 10!

    ReplyDelete