January 6, 2011

Blog Statistics

I noticed this handy blog tab which is labeled STATS so I checked it out and I found out some surprising things about my blog.

Top three posts:
3rd Place was a tie at 24 views- Boxelder Bugs  vs Lady Bugs and Veteran's Day
2nd Place at 123 views- Preview of Entomology "101"
1st Place at 184 views- Lab 3: Pentamid Sampling & other Unexpected Finds

My blog has been visited by people from 10 different countries; the top 3 are:
3rd Place- Brazil with 67 visits
2nd Place- Canada with 192 visits
1st Place- US with over 2,500 visits




I thought the picture was cool to look at and maybe next year I can compare.  Interestingly, I discovered a new country- Lativia.




The number one referering site is www.google.com; number one key word is boxelder bug; the number one referring URL is no surprise to me but it belongs to my fantastic friend, Anne!


Wow- I didn't know I had a "fan-base" but I clearly do so I will keep at it and try to post more insect facts!

I was surprised to see that my birthday blogs and one of my Halloween blogs made the list of top visited so I know its not just about the insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment