January 6, 2011

Sleeping cats

Have you ever noticed that cats sleep in so many different places?

Woudin behind my nightstand







Tzani in "my" chair; I insist that the chair is mine, however, I rarely get to sit in it since one of the cats is almost always in it when I want to sit down.





Woudin in the bathtub







Woudin on a box; really a box- this doesn't seem too comfortable to me but apparently he is happy here.








This was in the summer so I'm guessing he was trying to cool off but I really think he can sleep anywhere.

Tzani on my foot rest


Woudin in “his” cubby. By the way, I bought this as a “reward” to Woudin and Tzani for being so well behaved when we moved out to the country. Tzani still will NOT have anything to do with it.

Tzani in the towel closet
Doesn't she look happy? If I would let her get away with it she would live in the towel closet.


 



Tzani on the day bed- this is where I can find her. If you come and visit, you will find her under my new bed with Pandora neither of whom likes strangers but they get along with each other.






Woudin in the cat carrier- a familiar sight

Woudin also likes the to curl up in the sink and he fist so perfectly and he is so cute in there. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of him in there. For a day or two he was stationed in the crawl space under the house but I didn't get a picture of him there either.  Eventually, Pandora went downstairs, walked along the pipe, hissed at him, and then came back upstairs.  He figured it out and emerged safely from the crawl space.

No comments:

Post a Comment