June 17, 2010

Moving with pets

In the spirit of sharing and getting myself pumped up for improving my blogging habits now that I don't have to blog for a grade..... I have taken many photos this month and now I have to figure out how to space them out so I don't overwhelm everybody.

For this segment of photos, I thought I would share some of the antics of my crazy felines while I was packing to get them, me, and my stuff ready to go to my new home!!!



I'm not sure if Woudin is guarding the boxes or making sure that I know when it's time to go he is supposed to go with me.

Woudin LOVES anything (this includes their carrier, laundry basket, empty boxes, etc.) that he can curl himself up in order to sleep or hide.

Believe it or not, Tzani is somewhere in this picture.

Can you find her?

I'll give you a hint...... look for her eyes. Do you see them?

She is lying to the left of the box and to the right of the plastic wrap. Did you find her?

Isn't she cute?

So here is my old closet where I stored an amazing amount of "stuff."

Not only does Woudin like places to hide in; he also loves to be as high as he can be. I'm guessing here he's thinking, "She found me now what's she going to do?"

Aren't they cute? Of course, I'm not biased or anything. Nope I'm not! :)

1 comment: