June 3, 2010

My apologies

I just wanted to apologize for my long hiatus from my blog.

As many of you know I had been fighting some weird illness which required me to donate lots of blood for the doctor to say that I'm allergic to something but no allergy test was performed.

In addition, I had been working on a MS bypass directly to a Ph.D. which was finally approved by the Entomology department and then the graduate school.



To keep things interesting, May, also, involved a move out into the country, my car motor dying (leaving me stranded outside of Ellsworth) right as I was getting ready to move, and yet another death in my family (I will miss your smiling face, Uncle Gary).



Whew!!!

I'm hoping things calm down so I can get back to blogging. I finally published the three parter from April and I hope you all enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. The ladybug information was very interesting! Do you have any info on getting rid of box elder bugs? We kind of like our lady beetles as when they are around we don't see as many box elder bugs! Do you think that the lady beetles discourage the box elder bugs, or is that just a coincidence? I'm glad you are doing your blog again and I also enjoyed the one about the trip to the museum.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth: I'm enjoying trying to figure out how to space my photos out so I have several different blogs planned which will help me keep my blog going.

    I'm glad you asked me, again (because I forgot to address it the last time you asked), about boxelder bugs and lady beetles. I'm working on a post that will hopefully address your questions so please look for it in the next week or two.

    Everybody else- please keep the insect questions coming and I will address them here.

    ReplyDelete