June 22, 2010

Packing and Moving Up

I realized that I took a TON of photos so I have decided to do this in parts:

For this first section you can see the tiny parts of the old apartment.


This is about half of my living room, well maybe 3/4 of my living room. Not much room to dance in (sigh)!




Here is the kitchen; this isn't really a fair picture but I can promise you that the stove and sink were immediately to the right of the edge of the above picture. I had NO counter space and this really cramped my cooking style- I like to have a dedicated space to work in next to the stove and oven. I, also, like to have cabinet space to store food and cooking supplies but there wasn't much of that so I had to get rid of a lot of my cooking supplies. I guess this means that as I can afford to purchase items for my kitchen that I will be helping the economy!




This was my bedroom. I will never figure out how I managed to get all of this stuff packed into this tiny, tiny, tiny "studio" apartment with a wall. Many of my friends thought that my apartment really wasn't a one bedroom because it was so small!!!!






This is what my closet looked like without Woudin looming on the top shelf.

And finally, I dedicate the below song to my "sister" you know who you are!!! Thanks for helping me out when I need it and for loving me unconditionally!!!


3 comments: