October 27, 2010

SHOCK

Ladies and Gentleman
I'm in shock, serious shock! Today, for the first time in 12 years I had the pleasure of spending two hours with one of my best-friends from high-school. The time went so fast and I still can't believe that I got to hug my "sister", Angela DeLegge!!!! Two hours simply wasn't enough time but she has invited me and another friend to visit for Thanksgiving. I'm hoping I can work it out but right now it seems like a dream to have seen her, hold her, and hear her voice in person.

Its not just that I haven't seen her; its also the fact that I lost touch with her and the entire "family" for a decade. Two years ago was the first time I was able to connect with the DeLegge clan and I have missed them greatly and now it seems like its within my grasp to go "home" and see them and its right around the corner. Did I mention that there are two, count them two, precious little girls for me to corrupt with LegoMania????

I hope that I NEVER, NEVER lose contact with people I love for this long.

Sorry, I don't have photos but all I could think about was getting into my car and racing down the road. Honestly, until I pulled up next to her I didn't believe I was finally going to get to see her after all this time!!!!! Lets hope I can go "home" for Thanksgiving because then I will take my camera and take photos to share with everybody :)

2 comments:

  1. So fun to reconnect with former friends!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, I try really hard to maintain contact with those I love but sometimes life steps in my way.

    ReplyDelete