December 24, 2010

Halloween Parade

Did she say, "Halloween Parade?" Yes, I know it's December, the winter advisery lets me know that even though we saw a 63 this month it truely is winter! However, I have several photos from the Halloween parade that I wanted to share in November but I got a little busy so here they are.

First up, my dear friend, Anne. She wore this costume last year and I love it. Anne and her mom made the costume; maybe I should attempt to draft her mom into helping me make a costume.



Speaking of Annes mom, here is a picture of her sans costume; she spent the parade attempting to get a facial picture of Anne's husband.



I, also, tried to get a facial picture of Anne's husband but no such luck.



Of course, we can't forget the boy. Anne and "Mam-maw" created this great bat costume! He, also, did not want to have his photo taken; maybe it was something in the water or just the stress of getting ready to move.



Finally, here is a picture of me in my gypsy costume which was Anne's idea (the idea not the concept which is all me). I think the costume came together quite well and I can wear all of the materials with different outfits.

The last picture was an attempt by me to take a facial picture during the parade but I think the sky became the focus of this picture. I hope your Halloween was a fun one; I'm already looking forward to next years event(s)!

I hope everyone has safely reached their holiday destinations. May your holiday be filled with joyous memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment