December 7, 2010

Life with Pandora

When she first moved in, she had to be in a dog kennel so she could adjust to her surroundings.
As she got adjusted she discovered new places like the rocking chair in the living room aka "my bedroom."

Monopolizing one of Woudin's hiding holes.

To be fair, Woudin returned the favor by checking her quarters out.

Pandora, also, likes being nosy and getting into my things.
After, several days I decided to let Pandora out of the kennel during the day while I was at work. I came home one day and found Tzani hiding from Pans "territoriality" issues.
Now, you know why I have string “locks” on the cabinets in the kitchen.
There were a few times that Pan put herself away.

Tzani learned early that if she put herself higher than Pandora then she's declared the winner of "territoriality!"


Yup, life with Pan is interesting! Having her here is nice, while I was sick she followed me around and would sit on my lap and purr to me. Neither of my cats is a lap cat so it's nice to have a lap cat around the house. It's not so nice when you are trying to do your homework but we are trying to negotiate that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment